Convert MS Office File to PDF Files in EPDM!
MS Office to PDF Task Add-in is a SolidWorks Enterprise PDM task add-in that converts MS Office files to PDF. Microsoft Office files (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint) are handled natively. Other file formats are not supported. For other files, see Print to PDF Task Add-in.
There are evaluation versions listed below. The evaluation versions will run for 250 license validations/PDF generations or 30 days. Once you make your payment a license code will be emailed to you. You may also contact your SolidWorks VAR if you do not wish to purchase a license online.
Download the trial version: OfficeToPDF_208.cex (29 downloads)
Upgrades are $195 for the next major version of EPDM.
- SolidWorks EPDM 2015 and greater.
- MS Office. The default application that prints the file sent to the task must be installed on the computer that will be running the task.
- .NET 4.5
Quick installation instructions:
- Open the cex file and drag and drop the add-in to your vault.
- Right click on Tasks in the administration tool and select ‘New Task’.
- Select Office To PDF Task Addin in the Add-in combobox.
- Select the computers that will support the task. If you haven’t set up Task Host Configuration, select Task Host Configuration from the PDM icon in the notification area. Once done, press the Refresh List button in the addin setup page. Press next.
- Setup the task as per your requirements.
- Press OK.
- Now, either setup your workflow to add the task to a transition, or right click on a file and select Convert to PDF.
- That’s it!