The PDM Dynamic Notification Add-in simplifies a PDM workflow by allowing the PDM admin to set one transition for notifications instead of creating multiple transitions for each notification condition. The add-in supports notifying a user, group, or a user specified by a variable.
Turn multiple transitions:
Into one transition:
- The notification can be triggered by doing a comparison against a variable value or if a value has changed between versions.
- Full HTML editing of messages with links to documents.
- Multiple notifications per transition.
- Different notifications can be sent based on the same variable in the same transition.
- Conditions can be ignored for a notification so that a notification is always sent.
- Uses PDM’s built in messaging system.
- No more configuring your workflow when employees come or go!
The add-in will run for 30 days as a trial. When the trial period completes the add-in will not run and a license will be required. See the documentation tab for detailed setup information.
Download a trial version: Dynamic Notification cex 1.0.3 (355 downloads)