EPDM Print to PDF Task Add-in is a SolidWorks Enterprise PDM task add-in that prints files to a PDF printer. It currently uses Bullzip PDF Printer. (Additional PDF printers are being considered.)
There are two versions of the add-in; Basic (free), and Standard (paid).
Choose your Add-in
- Creates PDFs from virtually any application.
- Print PDFs outside of the vault.Provides the ability to print PDFs outside of the vault.
- Print secondary PDFs outside the vault.Provides the ability to print secondary PDFs in or outside of the vault.
- Relative paths for PDFs.Relative paths from the source or destination file for secondary files.
- PDF security.Ability to permit or deny PDF security, including self-expiring documents.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint specific.Special handling for Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint files.
- Duplicate file name handling.Includes duplicate file name handling.
- Create references.Create a reference from the destination file to the source file.
- Custom menu command.Option to display a menu command or not, with custom text.
- Update variables data card.Update variables in the output file's data card.
There are no reviews yet.